The Mystery is YOU!

Copyright © WD, 2021 All rights reserved.


Yes, I have come to this foreclosure to all the unanswered questions that linger in my brain. That there is a bigger mystery in us than any other multiverse, black hole, or Bermuda Triangle. A drama that we are looking forward to satisfying our brains which demands mystery and thriller in life, it's us. We, humans, are the mystery.

Why? Because we have no idea about ourselves. We live in one dimension; as a person who we want to be and not as a person that we already are. We see people all around us, and everyone pretends to be someone else, so we actually see pretenders near us. There are genuine people too who dance to their drums. They are less in numbers, so less that it takes some extraordinary backdrop storyline behind them for us to recognize them, and when we do we start following them. If only admiring them was the limit it would be good but we start trying to become like them in totality rotating the hell loop.

When we see people having turquoise blue colored hair the next thing is we want it, without even thinking if that is your color or not. We see pretty girls without body fat, cellulose, and body or facial hair; all we do after that is imagine every girl around us to be like them. Above that, if you are a girl you give up on yourself because your want to be among them. We find 6 feet boys with chiseled body veins popping out due to intense workout, a perfect V shape, then we expect every man walking past us to be like that, or even the man in you forces you to give your all to become like them.

We all do this just because we don't know ourselves. We don’t know what we want. We underestimate and disregard ourselves so much, thanks to 51% ourselves and 49% everyone around us and societal norms, that now anyone who finds the guts to change that 51% to 52% becomes a trendsetter, a revolutionary. Embracing ourselves is the key. But then again, I don’t like the concept of trends, funny TikTok trends are okay. Trends should end at fun. I am talking about that girl who cannot afford the changing fashion trends or the botox trend and is tagged obsolete by everyone. Or about the boy who fails to flex his muscles and abs and so ended up in depression. Or about those kids who could not fit in the trends of online games and lost their minds and creativity.

Keeping fit is different from fitting into the desire this is what we need to understand, just because we don’t look or talk a certain way should not and cannot stop us from expressing what we are. I cannot gossip about anyone else because I don’t live their lives, so I just can’t quote any big band, celebrity, athlete, or anyone who broke the societal norms and embraced themselves to become something, all of us reading this certainly cannot become something that big in the world’s eye but we all can become great in our eyes.

I can only say about me. Since I started thinking towards understanding that why did I feel something in some specific manner? Why do I react specifically? Furthermore, I started finding the answer to the question of why am I here? (I am nowhere near to the start of the biggest puzzle I will solve I have just found some pieces of me) I got to know so many things, a million points to improve and millions to be proud of. This is “my” character build-up, my story, and my personality. No one can change it, not even me because numerous things that happened in my life made me like I am today, different events left an imprint on my genes, this is epigenetics. My personality is what I am today. I also believe that there is no good or bad personality, be it Myers-Briggs or the fascinating alpha beta gamma sigma zeta types, all sorts of personalities are beautiful. The different combinations it can make are tremendous so finding some specific combinations becomes rare. Just for your information, I am the rarest personality type in both measuring standards. Does that make me any different? Well yes, I am a very different person when it comes to understanding myself personally but for most of the people around me either I am an ordinary by passer or even a non-existential human. I am still a human.

For all the world who does not get what I am trying to say, do or wear I don’t blame them, I just can’t blame even the closest people I have when they hurt me because what remains a mystery is how am I going to react on any issue, the answer to it is just as uncertain as is everyone’s life in this Universe. And so I prove my point (according to me ;)) that we are the biggest and most enchanting mystery, every layer that we solve, we become better and beautiful.



So cheers to everyone who is solving this mystery or will solve it someday. I am willing to hear from all of you in the comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating: A Psychological Game

A letter to BTS

LANGUAGE...