Tomorrow

Copyright © WD, 2021 All rights reserved.


I was about to sleep yesterday when I turned to my side to face the windowpane where I had kept all the works for today. All lined up and had all my paintbrushes, sketch pencils, journal, pens, laptop, notebooks, pages, sticky notes with various things scribbled on them, and my phone with an alarm, to which I would wake up and switch off and then doze off again. Everything lined up so properly. I had everything in my mind, but what if getting up tomorrow is not destined? 

This was the thought that I had last night; the thought that I slept with. Even though dying in sleep is a rare thing, but it does happen. And corona has normalized the thoughts of a person dying without any foreseen reasons. You talk to your friend from miles apart on February 24, and then no talk. You return to talking after a month to find that four people from his/her family died, and he/she had a grieving time due to this unexpected corona. Death is inevitable, life is uncertain, and we all know one thing that if we are alive, we will die. But still, the thought of death makes my spine go gaga I suddenly get cold as if the blood circulation stopped. And the goosebumps all over my body make my already bad skin even worse.

Death is the only thing that I am afraid of, at least until I meet a ghost of Annabelle, King Hamlet, the flying Dutchmen, or the very famous bloody Mary. Ghosts can be scary ghost stories are definitely scary still the ultimate situation remains the same “Death”… and I hate talking about it because it gives negativity and a lot of acute depression. But just to tell you it's totally okay if you think of death or dying. Life can be tiring sometimes and over that there are always people who make it more difficult. So we should better try to find a solution to this overly underestimated issue.

"And just so you remember one very important thing... just because there is an end, just because there is death; Life becomes important,  life has its meaning and it is beautiful to have a life. Cherishing it becomes a talent not everyone has."



And the best solution that works for me is, “DANCE” if you can find someone to dance like a mad with you, trust me there is no reason for you to think like that. If you are a loner like me, find some people who can dance tremendously difficult steps so that you can make a total fool of yourself while copying them and then laugh your lungs out at your own super funny dancing skills. [* exception if you are a good dancer yourself, please forget dancing for at least 30 minutes and do some crazy steps]. [CAUTION: Don’t sprain any of your body parts, I always end up in bed for the next three days after the day I decide to dance ;)]. Yes! by far the best solution.



If you cannot dance then, crazy singing can help too. Mess up the lyrics just as you would like to. Don’t make it too serious. Taking a song from any other language helps like if you speak English, try songs in Korean or some Bollywood songs. I know many people might not like dancing or are just afraid, I think no one can hate dancing and singing after all we all, I repeat, we all do dancing and singing in closed doors be it a closet while we are trying clothes or mimicking someone in the washroom. Yeah, I can also say impersonation helps too. Because I have used all these ways. I can certify that by impersonating a fascinating personality that you see in a supermarket or on a bus, or at your workplace ( try imitating your boss or teacher), you will see an increased observation power and also release your stress. And just like you forgot the issue we started talking about previously, your problems will also be forgotten. All you will remember will be people from around you, living people just like you. And you will live a better life than you did before because your life will have a little more laughter in it, a little less stress lines on your face, a little peaceful sleep at night.

See you, tomorrow human!!! The untold mystery of tomorrow awaits you🤗 imagine you getting a 5 million lottery or something things like that happens... universe becomes generous every now and then. We should live a happy and energetic life so that we can enjoy when the universe is in our favour. 


P.S.: Stay alive :) Because I need readers! No personal attachments ;}

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dating: A Psychological Game

A letter to BTS

LANGUAGE...